QC Certification is an independent, impartial, certification body which is accredited from United Ackreditering Services Limited (UASL), UK provides management system certification in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, TS/ISO 16949, ISO 29990 & ISO 50001 certification services worldwide. QC certification provide its services compliance with the ISO (International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland) and IAF (International Accreditation Form) standards.
QC Certification uses the internationally recognized requirements designed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Accreditation Forum to ensure the independence of the processes and to avoid potential conflict of interest or bias.
QC Certification ensures its compliance with ISO / IEC 17021:2011, ISO 27006:2011, ISO 22003:2007 and ISO Guide 65 to certify its valuable clients. Certificates are granted after non compliance has been corrected.
QC Certification ensures its technical compliance in relation to management system certification and its economic, social and environmental impacts in different stages of processing in line with the ISO endorsed standards.
QC Certification Auditors are meeting ISO 19011:2011 criteria for quality and environmental and other management system certification to offer high professional and competent assessment services.
- ISO/IEC 17021:2011 – certification bodies conducting audit
- IAF MD 1 : 2007 - certification for multiple sites
- IAF MD 2 : 2007 - transfer of certification of management system
- IAF MD 3 : 2008 - advanced surveillance and recertification
- IAF MD 4 : 2008 - use of computer assisted auditing techniques
- IAF MD 5 : 2009 - duration of QMS and EMS auditing management systems.