What is ISO 29993:2017 Certification
This standard specifies requirements for learning services outside formal education, including all types of life-long learning (e.g. vocational training and in-company training, either outsourced or in-house). These include any learning services provided by a learning service provider (LSP) that are addressed to learners themselves, as well as to sponsors who are acquiring the services on behalf of the learners. The key features of these kinds of services are that the goals of learning are defined and the services are evaluated, and that they involve interaction with the learner. The learning can be face-to-face, mediated by technology, or a blend of both.
In cases where the learning service provider is part of an organization that delivers products (i.e. goods and services) in addition to learning services, This standard only applies to learning services.
This standard is not aimed at schools, colleges and universities providing learning services as part of a formal education system, but it can be useful to them as a tool for reflection and self-evaluation.
- Align various elements of learning services, including advertising, information provided to learners, needs analysis, design, assessment and evaluation, for the purpose of improving the effectiveness, efficiency and transparency of learning services.
- Enhance the credibility of learning services.
- Provide a model for improving learning services that can be shared within an organization.
- Provide an internationally recognized instrument that demonstrates the reliability and quality of learning services.
This standard consist of 14 clauses are as follows:
- Introduction & Scope
- Terms & Condition
- General information provided by the LSP
- Proposal development
- Information provided prior to acquisition of the learning service
- Needs Analysis
- Design of the learning service
- Information about the learning service for enrolled learners or their sponsors
- Service Delivery
- Assessment of learning
- Monitoring and evaluation of the learning service
How to get / what is Process for ISO certification?To get the ISO certification, please fill up below given form & our team will contact you.
Step-1 Query from the Client
Step-2 Filling up the Application form
Step-3 Agreement Approval
Step-4 Stage-1 Audit
Step-5 Stage-1 Audit NC’s Closing
Step-6 Stage-2 Audit
Step-7 Stage-2 Audit NC’s Closing
Step-8 Certificate Release