Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Information Security Management System that was published on the 25 September 2013. It cancels and replaces ISO/IEC 27001:2005, and is published by ISO. ISMS is a management system based on a systematic business risk approach, to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve information security. It is an organizational approach to information security. A certificate issued by third party registrar to demonstrates that your business system has been certified against requirements of ISO 27001 requirements. Implementation of this standard is to setting up internal processes that gives confidence to customers that you have taken necessary precautions to protect sensitive information against unauthorized access and changes.
ISMS specifies the systematic structure of a process-oriented management system for information security. It also specifies the requirements for such a system. This comprehensive approach offers many decisive advantages:
- Increased security awareness among employees and interested party
- Safeguarding of the security objectives confidentiality, availability, integrity, authenticity, and reliability of information
- Contribution to safe guarding business continuity
- Legal certainty through systematic adherence to relevant laws on information security and data protection
- Reduced risk of management liability
- Cost savings through avoid incidents in information security management
- Internationally recognized & applicable to all sectors, giving you access to new markets across the world.
- Give proof to your customers and purchasers of the high level of security management.